Here is a sample of the most frequently asked questions our customers ask us. This will hopefully give you a better idea of how our company works. In particular, our various services, staff, policies and any other information which may be of use to you.
1. How do I go about booking an appointment?
There are three ways. You can either use our online response form 24/7, book via our online chat or phone us direct.
2. How do you calculate your rates, for instance, is there a minimum charge?
Full details of our prices are available here. We generally charge an hourly rate. However, we have a fixed rate for longer jobs which could possibly last a half day or day etc.
3. What are the different areas are you available in?
We are available in every London area. Even if you are outside London, we could still possibly provide you with a handyman service. If in doubt, you can call us.
4. Can I call you at any time?
Yes. As part of our comprehensive service we have 24/7 client support to all our customers. This includes weekends and bank holidays.
5. Are your electricians accredited?
Absolutely. Our electricians are NICEIC certified.
6. Are you available on weekends?
Our handymen are available every day of the week including weekends.
7. Is your work guaranteed and, in case of damage to my property, are you insured?
We are both fully insured and carry public liability insurance.
8. Are your handymen equipped with the correct tools?
For most regular jobs, our handymen have the necessary tools needed, such as having various plugs and screws. If you feel a certain job may need specific or specialised tools, then let us know in advance.
9. Do I pay for 'shopping' time?
It rarely happens when we have shopping to do, however, if the case arises, we charge our standard hourly rate. If it's thought shopping time would last more than 45 minutes then the charge would be agreed beforehand.
10. What means of payment do you take?
You can pay either by card or cash. In order to confirm your booking, we take your card details beforehand. Once the job is finished, you can then pay for it. Otherwise, you can pay the handyman direct by cash for which you'll receive a receipt between 8AM and 7PM.
11. What happens if I cancel my booking, is there a charge for that?
As long as you cancel the appointment 48 hours beforehand, there is no charge. If a booking is cancelled less than 48 hours before a booking or our team haven't been provided access to a property, then there is a cancellation fee.
12. Do you charge for materials?
The price quoted on this site is for the service only. The customer pays for the materials.
13. Are viewings possible?
Certainly. For jobs that should take longer than a day, a staff member can visit the site or location in order to give an estimate. This quote is for everything, including expenses.
14. What type of customer does your company serve?
We cater for many different clients, residential, commercial and landlord services right across London.
15. Have you employees I can trust?
Before any of our handyman employees are hired by us, they are fully vetted and extensively background checked. They are also trained in health and safety procedures and wear ID.